A few weeks ago we wrote an article about ways that you can earn from real estate investment (read that article here). This week we talk about what a rental management company does as well as a few tips on how to choose one.
A good property management company is one of your greatest assets. A good property management company will take all of the day-to-day operations of your property out of your hand and keep your property and your cash flow running like clockwork. Essentially they generate passive income for you and they maintain and take care of your property to keep it pristine at all times.
A rental management company takes care of;
- Finding Tenants; The Rental company ensures that your property is rent out and in that shape generates income for your returns. A good rental management company will confidently offer you guaranteed returns, knowing that they can find the tenants for your property.
- Collecting Rent; After the management company has found a tenant they will collect the deposit and rental fees on your behalf. Depending on where you live and where your investment is they can send the money to your bank account or use Paypal. Note that some countries require you to open a local bank account.
- The maintenance; A property management company will perform regular maintenance on your property and ensure it stays in top shape. They will also be on hand to help in case your tenants experience any type of emergency and require immediate maintenance.
- Assist as a local advisor; Every country has its rules and regulations and a rental management company will stay up to date on these rules and regulations and handle the legal aspects of the rental of your property.
- Handle accounting; They will also ensure that all your invoices are filed and that your tax.
Personal benefits for owners
Less stress – Avoid having to deal with tenants who wreck your property, middle of the night emergencies, evicting people from your property, chasing down rent, rental scams, lousy vendors, piles of paperwork.
More freedom – Live and invest wherever you want with the constraint of needing to be near your properties. Additionally, you can live and travel without the requirement of always being available if your tenants have a need you have to tend to. Once you have found a good management company, it doesn’t matter if you live in the same state. Some landlords live in other countries and simply collect their checks every month without ever seeing the property.
Free up more of your time – Time is money, and for many investors, their time can be more profitably spent in areas other than servicing their properties. When you focus on asset management you’re working ON your business, when you manage the properties you work IN it. Additionally, you have more time to spend with family or friends doing things you enjoy.
For our advice get in touch here: https://www.bluehorizon-thailand.com/contact/
All our developments are run by first-class property management companies, to view these offers go here: https://www.bluehorizon-thailand.com/our-projects/
Follow us on Social Media here: https://www.facebook.com/Blue.Horizon.Developments.Co/